If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Rank Official Rules and Regulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

High Rank Official Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: High Rank Official Rules and Regulations   High Rank Official Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I felt that it was official to make a thread of all the regulations of being a High Rank. It is your responsibility to read this thread. Saying "I didn't know about this thread" will not suffice. If you are new to the EPF and have just bought a High Rank and rights, you are REQUIRED to read this.

RIGHTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR PAYMENT. CONSIDER THIS AN INCENTIVE TO OBEY.

YOU CANNOT KICK ANOTHER HIGH RANK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
This has become a problem. If you start to have a fight with another HR, do not kick them, because if you are caught doing so, you will face suspension or employment termination. The best thing to do is ignore them. If they kick you, take a screenshot of proof. Do NOT kick back in retaliation. Be the better person. This way, they have nothing against you and you have a case. The only time you are permitted to kick them is if they are trashing and/or raiding and you are 100% sure it is them [provide screenshot].

YOU CANNOT FIRE/DEMOTE ANYONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
You do not have the power to fire or demote without my permission. If you feel someone is worthy of termination or a demotion, bring them to EPF court. Any HR caught trying to fire or demote anyone will be subject to suspension or worse.

YOU CANNOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR RIGHTS OR RANKS
There were a few HRs caught taking donations for rights. This is unacceptable. All donations are to be made to me, the person who can GIVE THE RIGHTS THEY PAID FOR. There is no need for this "I'll hold onto it and give it to him" business. If I'm giving them rights, I'd have to see them anyway. They'd give me the payment at that time.

YOU CANNOT DOUBLE JOB
As I said, it is OK for the standard ranks [ranks without rights] to double job, but it is FORBIDDEN for HRs with rights to double job. This is because if there is a trashing, the double jobber would be the first to be accused. It is not in your best interest, neither is it in mine.

YOU CANNOT APPOINT ASSISTANTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
This has been happening a lot lately and it's kind of ridiculous. You choice in assistants is biased without my permission as you can just choose any random worker or a friend of yours. This is not fair to the other workers. It is also annoying for someone to appoint an assistant and then coming to me claiming they need rights and High Rank badge. This is not how it works.

YOU CANNOT APPOINT HIGH RANKS
This is another problem. Some HRs are promoting standard ranks to High Ranks. This cannot work, due to the fact that all HRs need rights. The HR badge is proof of rights. If they don't have rights, or haven't paid for them, they cannot be a High Rank. However, if someone is ALREADY a High Rank, then they may be promoted to another rank by someone of a higher level. However, form a standard rank to High Rank is forbidden.

YOU WILL RESPECT ALL COWORKERS, HIGHER AND LOWER
HRs caught disrespecting other ranks, either higher or lower than them will face consequences. Just because you are higher than someone, it doesn't make you better than them. You will show them respect as they show you. I will NOT have people on power trips in my place.

YOU MUST LET THE WORKERS IN THE WORKPLACE
This should be one of your TOP priorities. HRs ignoring the workers' need to enter the HQ, and chatting away instead, will face consequences. You're not better than them, you have no right to ignore them. You will let them in ASAP. If you are caught not letting them in, you will be suspended. You don't need rights if you're not going to use them to facilitate the HQ.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE DRESS CODE
For the sake of consistency and professionalism, you are required to follow the dresscode found here. You are not special, you don't get to dress like a clown. Even I follow the dress code, as will you. Those without uniform will be kicked. https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/24cttw7.jpg

Breaking any of these rules subject you to a trial in the EPF court or termination without notice.
You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
https://elitepoliceforce.forumotion.net
marine100

marine100

High Rank Official Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Rank Official Rules and Regulations   High Rank Official Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 am

cool Im new to the EPF website Shocked Shocked Shocked scratch scratch scratch confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down

High Rank Official Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1