If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING Empty
PostSubject: RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING   RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 am

first of all i have witness and tht is xxcherryxx asst of head training she got 1 picture...THEY SAY thudnerwolfx lie to him bout payday and etc ...They say they wanna quit and they strat abusing right by kicking ppl at HQ
and move something

they work under UK-GORDONBROWN DCP owner
..........................................................................................................................................................

i will post a photo AFTER this..
Back to top Go down
Clatter
Forum Admin | EPF Owner
Clatter

RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING   RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 am

Moved

This does not belong in news & Announcements. I have moved it to EPF General Discussion
Back to top Go down

RC!!13 AND FIGJD IS ABUSING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Elite Police Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: