If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steph1050

PostSubject: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am

What is ECHO Patrol? How does it help the EPF? How will it benefit me as a member of the EPF?

Read below to learn more

ECHO PATROL GROUP: An Introduction

Welcome to ECHO Patrol, the largest and most active EPF Subsect community outside of the basic departments. Founded on November 27th, 2010, ECHO became popular overnight with a total of 7 applications within 24 hours. But, what is ECHO? and what do we do?

The ECHO Patrol Group is known as the first official patrol unit of the EPF that commences weekly operations and subsect patrolling groups. As apart of ECHO, you will join dozens of respected individuals that help to preserve a state of safety and enforce justice across habbo. You will raid gang hideouts, you will arrest felons, you will heal the injured, you'll climb the ladder of command, you'll overcome obstacles, you'll deal with situations, you'll develop discipline, you'll learn to roleplay, you'll become a leader.

If you would like to become apart of the growing ECHO Patrol Community, feel free to apply:

Echo Patrol Applications are Currently: OPEN
Echo Patrol Leadership Positions are Currently: OPEN
(for a list of open leadership positions, please visit our Updated Roster ')

Here's how to apply:

Respond to this thread with the following information given in the template below:

1.) Your Current Habbo Username:
2.) Your Current EPF Rank:
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo)
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hafiz109

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:32 am

1.) My Current Habbo Username:hafiz109

2.) Your Current EPF Rank:[EPF] Law Trainer 3c [N45]

3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable): Law Devision

4.) Reason why me are applying for ECHO (and your position):
I already in Law Devision and many HR like my work.I can do many thing for ECHO and i would be happy to get accept and start my work.

I will be the best worker on ECHO.

6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo):
I think everybody should do the discipline on EPF,respect all worker and follow the rule's of EPF is important.

in my malay word..echo mean 'gema'..i still dunno wat that mean. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidz234

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:19 am

1.) Your Current Habbo Username: Aidz234
2.) Your Current EPF Rank: Asst. Head of Medical
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable): In charge of Medical in ECHO.
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position): The reason for applying for the rank Head of Medical in ECHO is because I want to be able to sort out the Medical team by deciding who goes with you on patrols/missions and making sure I give you the best Medics around.
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group? I will benefit because it will give my something else to do and I think I would enjoy the responsibility
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo) As I won't be going on missions/patrols often I will just be sorting out the group I don't really have a reply to this question.
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?: ECHO Is a group in the EPF that cares and respects the public [I hope!] that is why they have joined to stop criminals and naughty things happening around habbo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steph1050

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 pm

hafiz109 wrote:
1.) My Current Habbo Username:hafiz109

2.) Your Current EPF Rank:[EPF] Law Trainer 3c [N45]

3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable): Law Devision

4.) Reason why me are applying for ECHO (and your position):
I already in Law Devision and many HR like my work.I can do many thing for ECHO and i would be happy to get accept and start my work.

I will be the best worker on ECHO.

6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo):
I think everybody should do the discipline on EPF,respect all worker and follow the rule's of EPF is important.

in my malay word..echo mean 'gema'..i still dunno wat that mean. lol!

Hafiz, there is no 'Law Division' in ECHO PATROL, there is only the Law Division Liaison Rank.

You can apply for the ranks available at our updated roster, which is hyperlinked in the main post.

Aidz, if noone else applies your application will be accepted shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja12343

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:58 pm

1.) Your Current Habbo Username:ninja12343
2.) Your Current EPF Rank:Head of Supervisors
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):ECHO Patrol Supervisor
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):I think I would be good at being a supervisor considering I am a training supervisor and I am the Head of them.
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?:I will be a benefit to the Echo Patrol group by doing my job in it by supervising and patrolling a lot
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo):I have the roleplay badge I think MintyGreen made and I am one of the Executive trainers in the training division
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:Echo is a patrol group that patrols and helps citizens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steph1050

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 am

Aidz234, Your Application has been accepted, Congratulations.

ninja, I cannot confirm your rank within the EPF, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja12343

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 pm

I am a training Superviser but Head of them

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKyle202x

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:37 pm

1.) Your Current Habbo Username: xKyle202x
2.) Your Current EPF Rank: [EPF] Asst. Head of Supervisors [CLAT]
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):Assistant/Higher
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):I feel like everyone needs more respect. And with this hopefully Others will respect me as much as I respect them.
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?: I will try to keep the group in-line. I will catch any one slacking off and say "GET TO WORK!" I will help the people who need it in the EPF system and/or not in the EPF system (Example at the desks).
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo)Used to be The highest rank in 2 armies. The Greek god army (Hepheastus God of fire)and A west Coastel Army(Leader of Raid)
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?: Echo is and Important group to the EPF. It Does what ever needs to be done and does it without breaking a sweat. it makes sure people get disciplined for their wrongs!

Last edited by xKyle202x on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja12343

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm

I am a training Superviser but Head of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ljoshua123

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am

1.) Your Current Habbo Username:joshua3.2
2.) Your Current EPF Rank:[EPF] Doctor [Aidz]
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):Squads medic
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):to support the squad if he/she has been injured or wound
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group? yes i don't really have answers to this question
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo) i was a Sergeant in dod onces.
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:To protect those Harmless Civilian and and captured those who willdo anything evil to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja12343

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

1.) Your Current Habbo Username:ninja12343
2.) Your Current EPF Rank:Head of Supervisors
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):ECHO Patrol Supervisor
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):I think I would be good at being a supervisor considering I am a training supervisor and I am the Head of them.
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?:I will be a benefit to the Echo Patrol group by doing my job in it by supervising and patrolling a lot
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo):I have the roleplay badge I think MintyGreen made and I am one of the Executive trainers in the training division
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:Echo is a patrol group that patrols and helps citizens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VitaminB6

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 am

1.) Your Current Habbo Username: VitaminB6
2.) Your Current EPF Rank: Elite Officer 1c
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable): Leadership
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):Because ECHO is very active (maybe, my friend said it)
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group? I'm kind, fair, and a respected Habbo in my old account. Surely I will be a benefit, not a burden to ECHO Patrol.
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo)EPF. (My old account gone to heaven after the merge)
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?: A small patrol group that "ECHOES" the info back to base.

P.S - Did you notice my avatar is facing the other WAY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]   

Back to top Go down

What is Echo Patrol? [+ Applications]
Page 1 of 1