If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forensic and Echo Patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asofley94

PostSubject: Forensic and Echo Patrol   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm

This is for any posts concerning Forensics and Echo Patrol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asofley94

PostSubject: Re: Forensic and Echo Patrol   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm

This post is regarding all those in the Forensic Division and Echo Patrol.

Hello and welcome to my first post concerning my position as Forensic Liaison. As you may know my job is to bring a good and strong relationship between the Forensic Division and Echo patrol.

What I will include in this post is the following;
1. New developments
2. Meetings
3. What I plan to do in the near future.

I'd just like to start by thanking steph1050 for giving me this opportunity to bring you all a great partnership between the Forensic Division and Echo Patrol.

New Developments
As of today,27th December, I have had my application to create a meeting room for those in Forensics and Echo accepted. So as of now I have a fully functioning meeting room, authorized by steph1050. The purpose of this room is so that I can have a first hand look at how people are, what they have done to contribute to Echo Patrol amongst other things that I plan to list in the future.

Link to the Meeting Room; Echo Patrol; Forensic Meeting Room

Another development is that i have an idea for a point system. I have not spoken to anyone about this idea but i hope for it to be accepted and to be developed further. The purpose of the point system is to reward those who do well, people who earn a certain amount of points in a month and throughout a year WILL be rewarded either with a promotion in Echo or will be given some furni, that of which is my own.

Meetings
I am going to organize to have monthly meetings in the meeting room with all of the specified personnel, I have decided to start having the meetings in the new year. I have not yet decided what dates these meetings will occur but rest assured I will post them in a week or two. I am expecting ALL of the specified personnel to attend, if those who do NOT attend I would expect an explanation. I will also be requesting certain Echo high ranks to sit in or join the meetings.

What I plan to do in the near future.
The main issue i want to talk about here is that there is not enough people in Forensics that are also in Echo, this troubles me deeply because without enough people what i have planned above will most likely not be put into effect. So my main current objective is to start recruiting people into Forensics and then Echo I will coach them on how they will be able to do well in both and i will mentor them throughout their EPF career.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope that you take all of this seriously and professionally.

asofley94
Forensic Sergeant
Echo Forensic Liaison
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forensic and Echo Patrol
Page 1 of 1