If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Xbox 360/Halo Reach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roboman9876

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 pm

I just want to noe who also has an Xbox 360 and Halo Reach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shainaah

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 102
Location : Alberta, Canada, In an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 pm

I do,
but im pretty sure you know that already
since you tried knifing me.. ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roboman9876

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Shainaah wrote:
I do,
but im pretty sure you know that already
since you tried knifing me.. ?
lol was that in splatter ramp or when we were playing a real game? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neilsen45
EPF High Rank
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 21
Location : Mauritius

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 am

got nothing to say...!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyou.com
Shainaah

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 102
Location : Alberta, Canada, In an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am

roboman9876 wrote:
Shainaah wrote:
I do,
but im pretty sure you know that already
since you tried knifing me.. ?
lol was that in splatter ramp or when we were playing a real game? lol
splatter
LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roboman9876

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Shainaah wrote:
roboman9876 wrote:
Shainaah wrote:
I do,
but im pretty sure you know that already
since you tried knifing me.. ?
lol was that in splatter ramp or when we were playing a real game? lol
splatter
LOL
lmao yea but i couldnt kill u then i tryed to run over u and it still didnt work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shainaah

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 102
Location : Alberta, Canada, In an Igloo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:07 am

roboman9876 wrote:
Shainaah wrote:
roboman9876 wrote:
Shainaah wrote:
I do,
but im pretty sure you know that already
since you tried knifing me.. ?
lol was that in splatter ramp or when we were playing a real game? lol
splatter
LOL
lmao yea but i couldnt kill u then i tryed to run over u and it still didnt work

you ran over me a couple of times.
i was peeing for like
4 min of the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roboman9876

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Shainaah wrote:
roboman9876 wrote:
Shainaah wrote:
roboman9876 wrote:
Shainaah wrote:
I do,
but im pretty sure you know that already
since you tried knifing me.. ?
lol was that in splatter ramp or when we were playing a real game? lol
splatter
LOL
lmao yea but i couldnt kill u then i tryed to run over u and it still didnt work

you ran over me a couple of times.
i was peeing for like
4 min of the game
tmi lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360/Halo Reach   

Back to top Go down
 
Xbox 360/Halo Reach
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» Marvel Legends you would like to see
» Free Tokens - Surveys??
» HALO 41.CTG DYNAMIC POWER
» New BABW Kinect Game for XBOX 360

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: The Pub-
Jump to: