If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DakotaFox

DakotaFox

Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli Empty
PostSubject: Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli   Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 am

-THIS APPLICATION WAS CREATED BY bbskankersli , NOT ME, AND IS A COPY AND PASTE UNTIL HE CAN POST IT HIMSELF-

Welcome to the brand new application thread. I have decided to make a fresh new thread for posting your applications, as well as an improved application form.
Even if you have already read through the old thread, please read through this one fully.

If you're interested in becoming a Security member, read on to learn if you have the requirements to become one and how to become one.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Requirements

The requirements are a must, you must meet or surpass them:

1. You must Have a rank of rank 'Officer 1c' or higher.
If you do not know whether you are above or below that rank, heres a list:

Official Standard Ranks

1. Recruit
2. Trainee
3. Cadet
4. Officer 3c
5. Officer 2c

6. Officer 1c
7. Patrol Officer
8. Captain
8. Elite Officer 3c (Can wear medal on uniform from here)
9. Elite Officer 2c
10. Elite Officer 1c
11. Elite Leader
12. Elite Squad Leader (Controls squads of patrols)

Swat Ranks
Security Ranks
Forensic Ranks
Detective Ranks
Jail Ranks
High Ranks

Red Ranks can't apply, Green Ranks can apply.

2. You must be of mature enough mental age to be a Security Member

Being in Security sn't as easy-going as some of the other ranks.
You have to control a group of recruits, Send out raids if u got a group or a team with u control HQ when HRs are not and go undercover and find out things needed.

3. Must be willing to leave your old position. (eg. Swat)

You cannot walk around with a badge for Security with a motto for a different group altogether.

4. Must possess a keen interest in Taking care of HQ as a Security Member

If you aren't that bothered Taking care of HQ, you will hate being a Security member

5. Must NOT see the members of the HQ as 'noobs' etc. but rather as members with potential.

Recruits and other members must be treated fairly and with respect like all other member's of the EPF, if you don't share this view you are not likely to be a good Security member

6. Must realise that you will be expected to take care of HQ any time u need too (once you have become a Security Unit Member.)

If you reach the rank of Security Unit, if you are asked to take care of HQ, you should do it if you have the time.

If you do not meet all of those requirements, you may not join.

Otherwise, read on!

Application form

If you want to apply as a Security Member , please see the application form below and fill it in fully. Any application that does not use the following layout will not be read or considered:

Habbo Name:

Current Rank:

Have you read requirements above?:

Do you fulfill or surpass ALL of the requirements?:

What are your personal characteristics? (at least 3) Be Honest!!!

How do you think the characteristics mentioned above will help you as a Security Member?

How will you inprove on any of the above qualities mentioned which are less desirable?

Have you had any previous experience of being a leader/spokesperson? (or anything else to do with Security), If so, please list them.

Why do you think we should make you a Security Member? MINIMUM 50 WORDS

Is there anything else that you would like to add that you feel may give you a better chance of being accepted?

Any other comments, feedback or questions?

Copy the application form by selecting it so that it is highlighted, copying it with Ctrl C, then pasting it onto your reply with Ctrl V. You are required to fill in ALL fields (apart from 'Any other comments, feeback or Questions?').

Please DO NOT post on this thread if you are not applying to be a Security member.

Recent Approved applications:

If you have not been accepted, you most likely do not fulfill all of the requirements.

Please do not complain if you are not accepted, we always have a reason, If you do rant about being denied we may decide to ***** you from joining the Security Division.

If you want to prove to us that you will be a good Security Member, put some effort into your applications!!!

Remember, the form only has a minimum to what you must write, if you put more effort into your applications they WILL be noticed and you will be recognised!

Your application is the easiest way to make a good impression on me and the other Security Members!!!

After applying

If your name is in this list, talk to the (Asst.) Head of Security (Me or Jyrix or ohdave). We will then tell you how to proceed.

If you get accepted, you should:

Firstly, you should familiarise yourself with how to be a security member, by watching members and reading information on the security forum.
We (or one of the HR Security members) will then test you when you feel you are ready, you CAN fail or even be kicked out of Security (after multiple fails) depending on your performance.

By bbskankersli

-bbskan

Last edited by DakotaFox on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)
Back to top Go down
ryank433

PostSubject: Re: Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli   Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 am

DakotaFox wrote:
-THIS APPLICATION WAS CREATED BY bbskankersli , NOT ME, AND IS A COPY AND PASTE UNTIL HE CAN POST IT HIMSELF-

Welcome to the brand new application thread. I have decided to make a fresh new thread for posting your applications, as well as an improved application form.
Even if you have already read through the old thread, please read through this one fully.

If you're interested in becoming a Security member, read on to learn if you have the requirements to become one and how to become one.

Requirements

The requirements are a must, you must meet or surpass them:

1. You must Have a rank of rank 'Officer 1c' or higher.
If you do not know whether you are above or below that rank, heres a list:

Official Standard Ranks

1. Recruit
2. Trainee
3. Cadet
4. Officer 3c
5. Officer 2c

6. Officer 1c
7. Patrol Officer
8. Captain
8. Elite Officer 3c (Can wear medal on uniform from here)
9. Elite Officer 2c
10. Elite Officer 1c
11. Elite Leader
12. Elite Squad Leader (Controls squads of patrols)

Swat Ranks
Security Ranks
Forensic Ranks
Detective Ranks
Jail Ranks
High Ranks

Red Ranks can't apply, Green Ranks can apply.

2. You must be of mature enough mental age to be a Security Member

Being in Security sn't as easy-going as some of the other ranks.
You have to control a group of recruits, Send out raids if u got a group or a team with u control HQ when HRs are not and go undercover and find out things needed.

3. Must be willing to leave your old position. (eg. Swat)

You cannot walk around with a badge for Security with a motto for a different group altogether.

4. Must possess a keen interest in Taking care of HQ as a Security Member

If you aren't that bothered Taking care of HQ, you will hate being a Security member

5. Must NOT see the members of the HQ as 'noobs' etc. but rather as members with potential.

Recruits and other members must be treated fairly and with respect like all other member's of the EPF, if you don't share this view you are not likely to be a good Security member

6. Must realise that you will be expected to take care of HQ any time u need too (once you have become a Security Unit Member.)

If you reach the rank of Security Unit, if you are asked to take care of HQ, you should do it if you have the time.

If you do not meet all of those requirements, you may not join.

Otherwise, read on!

Application form

If you want to apply as a Security Member , please see the application form below and fill it in fully. Any application that does not use the following layout will not be read or considered:

Habbo Name: Ryank433

Current Rank: Elite Officer 2c

Have you read requirements above?: Yes

Do you fulfill or surpass ALL of the requirements?: Yes
Y
What are your personal characteristics? (at least 3) Be Honest!!! Always on the lookout Cool , Strict and a joker, Good with hot headed people (Can calm down mad people)

How do you think the characteristics mentioned above will help you as a Security Member? I can keep people from over reacting about something, Keep a calm aura in the HQ, I will be more alert being always on the lookout Cool

How will you inprove on any of the above qualities mentioned which are less desirable? My girlfriend Is a guidance counselier. So she can help me If I nee help calming people down and cheering them up.

Have you had any previous experience of being a leader/spokesperson? (or anything else to do with Security), If so, please list them. I used to be a warehouse guard IRL so Maybe it is possible to use my experiences on here, And I was a Military policeman in a former group.

Why do you think we should make you a Security Member? MINIMUM 50 WORDS I am a moderately experienced guard IRL and in-game. With that I am also a strict AND a humorously relate able guard. I have sources to help me along the way, So I could never run out of knowledge for this job. I would be good for this job, with friends Experience,and control we can never have Unrest in the HQ

Is there anything else that you would like to add that you feel may give you a better chance of being accepted? All I can say is "A little touch of teamwork and a sprinkle of numbers: can conquer any unrest"

Any other comments, feedback or questions? I also have a room mate so I could be AFK off and on in the HQ to help him with his "Projects". Oh, and take this flower

Copy the application form by selecting it so that it is highlighted, copying it with Ctrl C, then pasting it onto your reply with Ctrl V. You are required to fill in ALL fields (apart from 'Any other comments, feeback or Questions?').

Please DO NOT post on this thread if you are not applying to be a Security member.

Recent Approved applications:

If you have not been accepted, you most likely do not fulfill all of the requirements.

Please do not complain if you are not accepted, we always have a reason, If you do rant about being denied we may decide to ***** you from joining the Security Division.

If you want to prove to us that you will be a good Security Member, put some effort into your applications!!!

Remember, the form only has a minimum to what you must write, if you put more effort into your applications they WILL be noticed and you will be recognised!

Your application is the easiest way to make a good impression on me and the other Security Members!!!

After applying

If your name is in this list, talk to the (Asst.) Head of Security (Me or Jyrix or ohdave). We will then tell you how to proceed.

If you get accepted, you should:

Firstly, you should familiarise yourself with how to be a security member, by watching members and reading information on the security forum.
We (or one of the HR Security members) will then test you when you feel you are ready, you CAN fail or even be kicked out of Security (after multiple fails) depending on your performance.

By bbskankersli

-bbskan
Back to top Go down
Dunbeck

PostSubject: Re: Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli   Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Habbo Name: Dunbeck

Current Rank: Elite Officer 3c

Have you read requirements above?: Yes i have.

Do you fulfill or surpass ALL of the requirements?: Yes i do.

What are your personal characteristics? (at least 3) Be Honest!!!: Kind, Patient, Smart, but i do not have much time for playing.

How do you think the characteristics mentioned above will help you as a Security Member?: My three postitive attributes will help me handling tasks, recruits and problems.

How will you inprove on any of the above qualities mentioned which are less desirable?: I will make the time i have worth it and work hard.

Have you had any previous experience of being a leader/spokesperson? (or anything else to do with Security), If so, please list them: I have been both a trainer and a lawyer at the EPF before

Why do you think we should make you a Security Member? MINIMUM 50 WORDS: I think you should make me a security member i really think i would fit as one, I read what security do and i sounds really interesting. I am very serious when i am at work and do every task to the fullest. I like taking care and charge in the HQ, and i will do it very well.

Is there anything else that you would like to add that you feel may give you a better chance of being accepted?:No, not that i come in mind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli   Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Security Unit Applications - By bbskankersli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Elite Police Force [ Divisions ] :: Security-
Jump to: