If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuberat171

Tuberat171

Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT) Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT)   Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Ok, so I have been having a massive problem lately (why do these massive problems always seem to target me?).

I have been spotting Su-Bo. being abusive towards the workers (as usual) and abusing rights earlier today. She also rushed into the training room once before I could move the gate back after moving it for a training session, and later had a trainer coming back out and complaining about her disrupting training.

Since so much has happened, I am a bit cloudy on the events after that however I remember people saying things like "STOP IT SU-BO" seemingly at nothing, which makes me assume that she was whispering foul things at them (I know I was wrong about this before, however this time I did NOT have her on ignore and also the responses of the people she seemed to be whispering to certianly assert that she wad been saying abusive things towards them, as is the norm.), and then my memory goes cloudy again but then I remember her somehow provoking Adonn into kicking her.

And then my memory comes back to a bit later where she is hurling abuse at me and Adonn and saying bullshit like "your going to get fired for abusing rights" etc. when she seems to be the one abusing them herself. However this is disputable, for it seems that she has some sort of clone with rights or someone with rights under her influence for whenever she is in the room I seem to get kicked sometimes, but once when I was kicked while she was in the room I saw that SHE DID NOT TURN TO FACE ME, WHICH IS REALLY CREEPY. So this asserts that perhaps there is someone else who has been kicking me all along? Under her influence? But anyway, back to where I was. I suddenly saw Adonn be kicked out of the room, either by Su-Bo. or whoever the hell she has under her influence. Whatever the case, SHE HAS BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR KICKING AN OWNER !!!

So, Adonn said she was KoS, and so as him being my supririor I obeyed him. We both kicked her whenever she entered the room. And, after me being kicked a few times in retaliation, Adonn wa kicked AGAIN, by some mystery kicked who could either be Su-Bo. or someone under her influence as I said earlier. He told me to take as many screenies as possible, and went offline.

And so there I am, being kicked whenever I step inside HQ.

Su-Bo f/rs me, I accept to see what she wants, and she goes on about why am I kicking her and that im abusing my rights and im stupid blah blah blah, well I know I am not abusing my rights because she is being kicked for a REASON, and because she is on KoS by an owner, for KICKING HIM AND ME (or being responsible for it).

And that does not even cover all of it, as there is more then I could ever hope to recall, and I am tired of writing this. However, there is something...

She told me this is a test for hrs to prove their worthyness, which I highly doubt, however I really do not know who the fuck is repeatedly kicking me out of HQ for no reason, seemingly whenever Su-Bo is in the room.

https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/2n1vn1k.jpg

Does anyone know WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? I'M BEING PLAYED AT MY OWN GAME? SHE DOSN'T WANT TO "spoil the supprise"?

One thing is for sure, THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING SHADY GOING ON HERE, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT!!!

Does anyone know? (I ALSO WANT SU-BO BANNED!!! So does Adonn)

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Tuberat171

Tuberat171

Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT)   Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh, and if it helps, here is a screenie of me YET AGAIN being the only person in the entire HQ with rights, helping by letting people in. The place would be at a standstill at this moment if it wasn't for me. This is to counter-act the bullshit from Su-Bo about me being a rights abuser.

https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/dyas05.jpg

There. Do I look like a rights abuser to you? And this was taken about 5 mins ago too.
Back to top Go down

Problem with Su-Bo. (URGENT)
Page 1 of 1