If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XCookieWomanX Application to join Sercurity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XCookieWomanX

XCookieWomanX Application to join Sercurity Empty
PostSubject: XCookieWomanX Application to join Sercurity   XCookieWomanX Application to join Sercurity I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:27 am

Hello may name is XCookieWomanX and i would love to be in the Security Division at EPF.
I am a very trustworthy person i have been active at EPF for the past three days and been working very hard at what i do in EPF.
I already a little bit on how to work the gates and I would love to open and close them so people like me can enter the building.
I have already made many friends at EPF and my brother rockerbrayden9 has told me a lot about how great EPF is and how much I will enjoy it so I decided to join and stay working at EPF.
I love working with new people I don't get frustrated easily with the people who don't really know what to do and I use a very kind voice and help them out.
I am not Rude and I will always Obey my Sir/Ma'ams Commands.
I should be able to work the gates really well and I will not AFK in the seats.
If I get this job i will NOT let you guys down Very Happy

Thanku

-Cookie Very Happy 

PS
I have a Youtube Channel and i can record EPF to help it get popular.
Back to top Go down

XCookieWomanX Application to join Sercurity
Page 1 of 1