If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steph1050

steph1050

Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help Empty
PostSubject: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

If you have a questions, concern, or need help regarding the EPF Echo Patrol, please reply to this post.
Back to top Go down
Asofley94

Asofley94

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:42 am

HI,
I was wondering when would you announce the ranks that people have applied for?

Thanks

Asofley94
Forensic Sergeant
Back to top Go down
steph1050

steph1050

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Asofley94 wrote:
HI,
I was wondering when would you announce the ranks that people have applied for?

Thanks

Asofley94
Forensic Sergeant

They have already been announced, check the roster and the reply to the Echo Patrol Applications post under 'Applications.'
Back to top Go down
Asofley94

Asofley94

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Ah yes i seen it.

Thank-you

(:
Back to top Go down
Asofley94

Asofley94

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Steph,

I was wondering if i could create my own room for Forensic personnel that are in ECHO and also in the Forensics division.

I do not know if you have the power and control to do this, this is why i am posting it on here.

I would have the room as an unofficial room for what i have planned so not to cause a disruption i with EPF owners.

Thank-you

Asofley94
Forensics Sergeant
Echo Forensics Liaison
Back to top Go down
steph1050

steph1050

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Asofley94 wrote:
Steph,

I was wondering if i could create my own room for Forensic personnel that are in ECHO and also in the Forensics division.

I do not know if you have the power and control to do this, this is why i am posting it on here.

I would have the room as an unofficial room for what i have planned so not to cause a disruption i with EPF owners.

Thank-you

Asofley94
Forensics Sergeant
Echo Forensics Liaison

As far as I know, I have the authority to authorize any ECHO-related matter not-involving or interfering with the EPF.

You have the Green light to create such a room, but I'll have to see the finished result before it becomes official within Echo Patrol.
Back to top Go down
Asofley94

Asofley94

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Thanks,

I have the room created i just need you to have a look at it and voice your opinion towards what could be made better.

asofley94
Forensic Sargeant
Echo Forensic Liaison
Back to top Go down
KeithWatson20

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Hey steph, when's our next actual mmeeting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help   Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo Patrol: Questions/Concerns/Help
Page 1 of 1