If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[EPF] Echo Patrol

Go down 
+2
.:xxcherryxx:.
steph1050
6 posters
AuthorMessage
steph1050

steph1050

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Want to get involved in ECHO Patrol?

We have moved our application thread to be under 'Echo Patrol' on these forums, either navigate there or click the following link to be redirected to our application thread.

ECHO Patrol Applications

Thank you for choosing ECHO Patrol.

-steph1050

Last edited by steph1050 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Overhaul Update)
Back to top Go down
steph1050

steph1050

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: EPF Echo Patrol Roster   [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 am

The following is the official Updated list of current ECHO Patrol Members:

LAST EDITED: December 11th, 2010, Late Evening -> PST (Pacific Standard Time) UTC/GMT -8

If there is a '[><]' by the name, then this person demonstrates ability capable of being promoted to a leadership position.

Echo Patrol Chief of Supervisors: N/A
Echo Patrol Supervisor:
- rhys439
- Directly
- red104
Echo Patrol Leader: steph1050
Echo Patrol Sub-Leader: BrendanluvsJane
Echo Executive Liaison: Owen1075
Echo Medical Liaison: Zozyrox203
Echo Trainer Liaison: .:xxcherryxx:.
Echo SWAT Liaison: Neilsen45
Echo Detective Liaison: N/A
Echo Law Liaison: N/A
Echo Forensics Liaison: Asofley94

EP ExOps Squad:
Leader: N/A
Fire-Team Leader: N/A
Member: N/A
Squad Designated Medic: N/A

EP Squad 1:
Leader: PoP-PoP312
Fire-Team Leader: .:xxcherryxx:. [><]
Member: b-..-d
Member: IzzybellaU
Member: SpyAero [><]
Member: ThunderbunnyX [><]
Member: Markey4000
Member: You-Are-A-BAMF
SDM (Squad Designated Medic): Zozyrox203

EP Squad 2:
Leader: flintTheAgent
Fire Team Leader: roboman9876
Member: BLADEDUDE1234
Member: blue49127 [><]
Member: >Open<
Member: FarisAngel21 [><]
Member: IdolIsis
Member: sage265
SDM: victoriosjosh

EP Squad 3:
Leader: ::Avenger [><]
Fire Team Leader: KeithWatson20
Member: Blueabiss
Member: sarge126 [><]
Member: bryan2296 [><]
Member: Bleh123
Member:
Member:
SDM: michaeldolittle

Last edited by steph1050 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
steph1050

steph1050

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Echo Patrol NEWS   [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 am

December 4th, 2010
==============

-ECHO Patrol has been given a major overhaul, new ranks, tags, and perks have been added to the main post, check it out.
-ATTENTION OFFICERS, make sure to post your promotions (if any)
-The 2 Meetings went by smoothly, the main post has been updated with all information discussed.

Back to top Go down

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:54 am

1.) Your Current Habbo Username: .:xxcherryxx:.
2.) Your Current EPF Rank: Assistant Head of Training
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable): ECHO Trainer Liaison
(Current ECHO POSITION: ECHO Squad 1 Fire Team Leader)
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):
The reason why I feel why I am applying for this new position, is because I feel as if I could be more useful in a liaison position. With my expertise and high rank in the training division, I would be a very good training liaison. I feel that I should be applying for a higher rank because I want to AIM HIGH. Without aiming high, I wouldn't get anywhere in life!
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?
I think you should promote me to Trainer Liaison because I have all the relevant experience, I am a valuable team member because I am both mature and responsible, but also enjoyable and interesting to be with. I am Assistant Head of Training, so I have 'pull' in the Training Division.
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo)
I have basic experience in roleplay on Habbo. I have roleplayed using the strict rules, but also with friends using lax rules. I know not be stupid during roleplay, as sometimes things can get out of hand. I am a respectful person, who is more likely to trust than to doubt at first, unless you wrong me or another. I am known to be a perfectionist... and although I can be a procrastinator, I ALWAYS get the job done, and usually with extreme care and precision, because I always want things done perfectly!
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:
ECHO is not just "something on the side" here at EPF. I believe it could be become a whole lot more than that. A place for people to learn more about each other, spend time together, working and not working... ECHO is a job, a job as well as our main one, something to do, to stop the boredom, but it is also a way of making new friends, getting better at new things, learning completely new things you have never heard of before... ECHO is not just "something on the side".... it IS something a whole lot more than that.
Back to top Go down
Asofley94

Asofley94

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Your Current Habbo Username
Asofley94

Your Current EPF Rank
Forensics Sergeant

Position you are applying for (if applicable)
Echo Forensics Liaison

Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position)
The reason I applying for ECHO and this position is because I know how much hard work Steph1050 has put into this group and i think that it will thrive greatly. ECHO is chance for me to be able to start over in a sense, i feel that i would be able to help those below and above me, even more than i am now, i feel that for me to be the Liaison between ECHO and Forensics would mean almost the two coming together i would work hard to make sure that, that bond will never be broken and it will thrive in the EPF as will ECHO.

Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?
I think i will be a benefit because, as i mentioned before, I would be able to bring a strong bond between Forensics and ECHO, i would daily check up on those who are in Forensics and ECHO I will ensure that they are following the appropriate rules and regulations of the EPF and ECHO. I am a hard work and always give 100% in everything I do. If I got this job i would be thrilled but my main goal is to help those who need it.

Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo)
Since i joined Habbo a few years ago I have been in several role play groups and i have learned a lot out of that. What i learned was that to properly do role play in Habbo you have to actually put some effort into what your doing instead of just typing any old rubbish. This is why I am glad Steph1050 has put down the appropriate regulations for role play. As for leadership in real life I have been captain and key organizer oh a Forumla 1 racing team in my school and we placed top with our car winning every race and our presentation for getting full marks, unfortunately we were disqualified for being too young to enter. Another point for leadership is that I used to be 3rd in command of Havoc Mafia, until I seen sense. For discipline i have been in the BB, Boys Brigade for 11 years and not only do i know discipline I know how to work in a team. My respect lies with those who respect me, if a Habbo is rude or ignorant towards me they may not like my bad side but saying that i always try and work things out diplomatically if the person wishes to that way. I would like to think that i am very dependable because I always keep my word if someone needs immediate i will be there for them no matter what the situation.

In your own words: What is Echo?
To me ECHO is a new start, but I'm sure others feel the same, so i can try and be better than who I am already, i always want to achieve and try and be the best at everything thats what i think ECHO is about trying to be better than you already are. ECHO is so much more than a job, it should be peoples lives inside Habbo, if someone is in trouble then every member of ECHO should be there beside them no matter what.

Thank-you for your time.

Asofley94
Back to top Go down
Neilsen45
EPF High Rank
Neilsen45

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:45 pm

1) Your Current Habbo Username : Neilsen45

2) Your Current EPF Rank : Executive Chief

3) Position you are applying for (if applicable) : Echo SWAT Liaison

4) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position) : The reason why I feel why I am applying for this position,because i'm a helpfull guy and and i got many experiences in SWAT because i was one of the best Elite SWAT COmmander of EPF.And i know I would make a good ECHO SWAT liaison because I was a good SWAT member and i'm well known in the SWAT group.

5) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group? I think i need to get the Rank of ECHO SWAT liaison because i got many experience as SWAT and i could train the SWAT members of ECHO patrol well.

6) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo) : I know everything about Rp ( Role playing ) because I've been train by one of the best Rp trainer of EPF sir Serpant.I am also a very respectful person.Many HR know me because i can put discipline quick in HQ.Also that if you give me a job i'll make sure it's done quickly and perfectly.

7) In your own words: What is Echo? : For me ECHO is one of the best thing that has been created in EPF.As we all know patrol was never heard in EPF,as we got less patrol officers.We need to put emphasis on patrol in EPF and also that will help poeple very much.As you can see when ECHO first started many poeple thought it won't work and today we got many members.I ready to help anyone who is in need in ECHO .

Thanks for reading my application
Neilsen45
Executive Chief
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyou.com
Bleh123

Bleh123

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:06 am

1.) Your Current Habbo Username:
Bleh123

2.) Your Current EPF Rank:
Elite Squad Leader

3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):
ECHO Patrol Squad 3 Squad Member

4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):
The reason why I decided to join up is because I believe that this group would take me very far into Elite Police Force. I see that everyone in this group are all hardworking and honest-to-God. ECHO is a starting point for me to learn more about human nature and how to react to emergencies. I also want to aim high in life (and in habbo) but i decided to start low and learn everything there is.

5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?[/b]
I will be a benefit because I always dedicate everything for the ECHO Patrol to the end. I also give chances to others and I am willing to sacrifice myself for the whole team and section. I also experience and trainning in raid offense and raid defense.

6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo)
I am very knowledeable in roleplay as i have joined groups before in both habbo and real life. I put effort in it and never gave rubbish. For leadership, my subordinates always choose me as a leader, willing to risk everything to me. I know how to control my group members and overcome obstacles in an appropriate manner. I am also very disciplined as I joined a uniformed group in my school. I respect everyone, even troublesome recruits as I know how they feel. I am totally dependable as I always out my heart into the task at hand. I always get the job done, no matter how tough. I always strive for excellence in everything I do.

7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:
ECHO to me is the mark of the beginning of a new 'life' at Elite Police Force. It is not just a little brother to EPF, it is another chance to prove yourself to be better than your old self. I am willing to sacrifice my free time to help this important part of EPF thrive.
Back to top Go down
steph1050

steph1050

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION RESULTS - 12/11/2010   [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am

Application Results

Here are the application results of the previous posts:

1st:
Application Submitted By: .:xxcherryxx:.
Application for the Position Of: Trainer Liaison
Application Status:

ACCEPTED

2nd:
Application Submitted By: Asofley94
Application for the Position Of: Forensics Liaison
Application Status:

ACCEPTED

3rd:
Application Submitted By: Neilsen45
Application for the Position Of: SWAT Liaison
Application Status:

ACCEPTED

4th:
Application Submitted By: Bleh123
Application for the Position Of: 3rd Squad Member
Application Status:

ACCEPTED

Green, Green, Green, and Green yet again. Great job on the applications, and remember your new duties, thank you for choosing ECHO Patrol, see you on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
ninja12343

ninja12343

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 pm

1.) Your Current Habbo Username:ninja12343
2.) Your Current EPF Rank:Head of Supervisors
3.) Position you are applying for (if applicable):ECHO Patrol Supervisor
4.) Reason why you are applying for ECHO (and your position):I think I would be good at being a supervisor considering I am a training supervisor and I am the Head of them.
5.) Why will you be a benefit, not a burden to the Echo Patrol group?:I will be a benefit to the Echo Patrol group by doing my job in it by supervising and patrolling a lot
6.) Experience in the fields of roleplay, leadership, discipline, respect, and dependability: (Is not limited to Habbo):I have the roleplay badge I think MintyGreen made and I am one of the Executive trainers in the training division
7.) In your own words: What is Echo?:Echo is a patrol group that patrols and helps citizens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[EPF] Echo Patrol  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPF] Echo Patrol    [EPF] Echo Patrol  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EPF] Echo Patrol
Page 1 of 1