If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
If you have not already, please navigate to News & Announcements to vote for your favourite candidate for staff of the year!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Can someone help me?-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocketparty

-Can someone help me?- Empty
PostSubject: -Can someone help me?-   -Can someone help me?- I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 pm

I am an Elite Officer 2c and I want to be a trainer. I have just signed up to here and have no `admin` to let me be a trainer. Can someone help me? Thanks a lot. Pocketparty.
Back to top Go down
xXm0LLiXx

PostSubject: Re: -Can someone help me?-   -Can someone help me?- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am

Hello PocketParty,

There is now a new forum ion which you will put in an application for the forums. This is the link. Make sure to sign up!

xXm0LLiXx
Head of Training Supervisors.

Back to top Go down
Pocketparty

PostSubject: Re: -Can someone help me?-   -Can someone help me?- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Thanks a lot! Now I can finally become a diveision! Very Happy Smile Laughing sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Can someone help me?-   -Can someone help me?- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Can someone help me?-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Elite Police Force [ Divisions ] :: Trainers-
Jump to: